Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Things I've Come Across That I Like

I saw Beta Dad because it was listed in the "Blogs of Note."  This article is an excellent read, I'm sure I'll be listing his posts long into the future, as things I like. This particular article is about Landlords, Tenants, and the Sheriff. Go check out the Worst Landlord Story Ever at Beta Dad.



Who doesn't love a little Conan?

This is Not Helpful is a collection of unhelpful and typically bigoted Netflix movie reviews. Just browse the collection and enjoy.

Of course, there's also Jeremy's House of Trivia and Pancakes. There's usually something good to be read over there as well.

Another "Blog of Note" is My First Dictionary. You just have to see it. It's wonderful.

I'll put more out here as I encounter it. For now, savor these.

No comments:

Post a Comment